- Heart and spirit void and quiet from start to end.
- Center equilibrium.
- Use mind to move qi. The heart is the commander.
- Start with sink and drop.
- Search for soft and smooth.
- Inside/outside and upper/lower should work together.
- The transition of yin/yang will help you find hard/soft.
- The silk reeling force should be present through the body.
- Search for open/close by folding the chest and stomach.
- Concentrate on dantian to improve neigong (internal force).
- Keep your heart calm, mind quiet, and practice slowly (stillness in movement). The form is a moving standing pole (huo zhuang).
- You will be successful if you know both how to practice and how to nurture yourself (yang sheng).
Back to Feng Zhiqiang Bio